fun filled day at the bata show museum

Posted by flutterflyy On 5:25 PM
It's been a while since a posted, wow! Recently, just this Monday, I went to The Bata Shoe Museum with a friend of mine. It was an amazing experience! The shoes there were beautiful, edge, delicate, breathtaking, strange, and just simply awesome!


The quality of most of these pictures are not the greatest since I wasn't allowed to use flash! It sucks, because all of these shoes look a billion times better in person! So excuse the blurriness!


Beautiful sandals from Ancient India, I believe!



Gorgeousss Indian anklets - I would love to own a pair of these!



A fish toering - how beautiful is that? I wish I could get my hands onto one of these...






I absolutely love these Aboriginal boots! I would totally rock these if I could!





Gorgeous! This person must have had huge feet!



Manolos! This section was one of my favourites! It surveyed and displayed footwear from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s! Amazing!


These men's oxfords were to die for. I really wanted to grab them out of the glass box and run away.



A glass slipper!



Geri's union jack platform shoes! I'm filled with nostaglic memories now!


Tiny shoes for tiny binded feet.



I really really realllyyyyy want these!


Overall, it was such a fun time! The shoes were hands down amazing, and it was nice to see so much culture jam packed into just a few rooms! Afterwards, we roamed around downtown Toronto and shopped for a bit.


The streets of Yorkville!

We were starving by a certain point that we ran to the nearest Pickle Barrel.




Mmmm, grilled chicken quesadillas, fried calamari, and raspberry (my friend had peach) bellinis! Absolutely delicious!

We ended the day walking around and relaxing in Osgoode Park. I snapped a few pictures of the gorgeous scenery.



Yay to a fun filled day! And this won't be the last you'll see from me, no worries! I plan on posting about a few of my purchases soon, and of course, an inspiration post is coming your way!

So tell me, what do you think? Love shoes - or better yet - food? Just comment below!

1 Response to 'fun filled day at the bata show museum'

  1. Ashley said...
    http://flutterflyy.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-filled-day-at-bata-show-museum.html?showComment=1278661429320#c9055288095897661095'> July 9, 2010 at 3:43 AM

    those shoes are fantastic!