new header?

Posted by flutterflyy On 2:02 PM
If you guys have been visiting my blog quite frequently, you probably have noticed that I've been changing the header often over the past week. I'm trying to create the perfect one that will set the right tone and look for my blog, but I'm quite indecisive! I'm not sure if I like this one just yet, so let me know! If you think I should switch back to the one I had previously, or create an entirely new one, leave a comment below!

                                                                                                                                                       xoxo
                                                                                                                                                            T

1 Response to 'new header?'

  1. Anonymous said...
    http://flutterflyy.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-header.html?showComment=1280187600295#c207456073270072939'> July 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM

    the one you have right now is FANTASTIC, i also liked the one with like a b&w photo of a girl or something.... anyways, keep up the fantastic blog layout! it's truly impeccable.