bedroom inspiration

Posted by flutterflyy On 2:23 PM


Design blows me away - whether it's fashion based or concentrated on interior decoration. I love gorgeous houses - the architecture, the layouts, the beautifully thought out design! Considering I'm moving into my very first house off campus in a month for my second of year of university, I have a massive folder of bedroom inspiration! I have an incredibly tiny room (the life of a broke university student, I guess!) so I need to make the most of my space and maximize storage whilst still retaining my personal style. Any ideas for my room? Leave a comment!

1 Response to 'bedroom inspiration'

  1. menina elegante said...
    http://flutterflyy.blogspot.com/2010/08/bedroom-inspiration.html?showComment=1280764118592#c3038609945604076658'> August 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    i love love love the floral wall paper!!! like no joke i want some right now for my room! i think that having only one wall in wallpaper its a great statement piece!! and the curtains by the bed is reallly cute too!

    bjs,
    becky
    meninaelegante.blogspot.com